Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing our website including any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and any operating rules or policies that may be published from time to time by us and/or made available on this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not access our website including any pages thereof and discontinue your assess immediately.
The term ‘Ellipsiz DSS Pte Ltd’ or ‘Ellipsiz’ or ‘DSS’or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. It is subject at our sole and absolute discretion to change or remove without prior notice or assigning any reason.
- We do not provide any warranty or representation of any kind, whether implied or express, including but not limited to warranties or representations of non-infringement of third party rights, accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability,of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we do not warrant or represent that the information and materials on this website will be provided uninterrupted or free from defects or errors or that any identified defect or error will be corrected. No warranty or representation is given that this website and the content are free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro. All warranties, conditions, terms and representations are expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising in connection with this website. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, trade mark, service mark, logo, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics(“Materials”). Reproduction or use of the Materials is strictly prohibited unless expressly approved by us in writing.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.You agree and acknowledge that you shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations in all jurisdictions relating to the access to and use of this website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites controlled or offered by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience as a user of this website and we do not endorse or recommend any products or services offered or information or other matter referred to or contained on the third party websites. We hereby disclaim liability for any and all information, materials, products or services posted or offered on any of the third party websites linked to this website.
- You irrevocably agree that the laws of Singapore shall govern these terms and conditions, your access to this website and all matters relating to this website and its contents. You further irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
- We may without prior notice impose such further terms and conditions and make such amendments to these terms and conditions as we may in our sole and absolute discretion by posting the amendments on this website, which you agree shall be sufficient notice for the purpose of this. If you do not agree to be bound by the amendments, you shall cease all access and/or use of this website.