3928 Automated Programming System
High-Speed/High Capacity Programming
The 3928 Automated Programming System, with up to 28 sockets, is made for programming large data devices, such as MCUs, eMMC HS400, NAND, NOR, and Serial Flash devices. High-speed signals support devices up to 200 MHz and the latest eMMC HS400 modes with data transfer rates of 2.5 nanoseconds per byte. With data transfer rates to 50 Gb per second, and verify rates up to 200 MB per second, therefore the 3928 offers the industry’s fastest times with even more capacity compared to other systems in its class. This is up to 9 times faster than competing “universal” programmers, offering the Largest Memory Support in the industry―256 GB, upgradeable to 512 GB. Similarly, by downloading image files up to 25 MB per second to all programmers simultaneously, the system rapidly produces devices at maximum achievable throughput.
- Patented Technology
- Reduces set-up times by as much as 83% using AI to learn and automate the z-height teach
- Improves yield and job performance with automated Z-height teach
- More accurate than manual teaching methods (A skilled operator can see objects as small as 40 microns. WhisperTeach™ is accurate to within 15 microns )
- See virtual Demo Here
- Component auto measure– fast set-ups
- On-the-fly alignment– maximum device reliability and throughput
Our Universal 9th Gen Technology with Vector Engine Co-Processor accelerates flash memory waveforms for programming near the theoretical limits of silicon design. The faster the device, the faster it’s programmed. Combined with BPWin, the most advanced feature-rich process control software in the industry, on-the-fly vision alignment, and WhisperTeach™, the 3928 is in a class by itself. A full lineup of Input/output options is available, along with a Fiber Laser marking system for 100% part traceability. In conclusion, BPWin software API tools integrate your device programming process with your MES, allowing you to monitor and control inventory in real-time.
- 100% inspection reduces the risk of bad parts going to SMT
- Improves quality by detecting issues early
- Inspects for lead coplanarity and BGA devices
- Automotive/Aerospace-level quality inspection now available on the 3928 Automated Programming System
True Universal Support
The 3928 Automated Programming System offers true universal support―one solution for all your device programming requirements. For instance, it’s compatible with most existing 7th Gen and 8th Gen socket cards and algorithms, therefore our customers retain the value of asset investments and reduce time-to-market by leveraging existing socket card designs for future support. One universal programming site accommodates all devices, reducing the number of systems, sites, and sockets needed. That saves you money, training, complexity, and floor space.
High-Quality Socket Cards
Socket cards provide the electro-mechanical interface between your device and the programmer. They’re designed to deliver high-fidelity waveforms to the programmable device, ensuring very high first-pass yields. Above all, each individual socket card can be fully utilized and easily replaced to maintain full programming capacity. Our socket card design, with a receptacle socket option, ultimately increases your manufacturing up-time, produces higher first-pass yields, and reduces replacement costs by up to 75 percent.
BPM Microsystems has ownership of all designs, manufacturing, and support for all programming sites, robotics, vision systems, and software, so we can provide unmatched support and responsiveness
- Reduce your time to market by doing New Product Introduction/First Article through Automated Production with the same hardware, algorithms, and software
- 2900 and 2900L for 9th Gen Manual Production and Fast First Articles, plus the 1710 7th Gen Manual Programmer; the 3901, 28-socket 3928, and the 48-socket UFS BPM310 for Automated Programming System Production— only BPM can deliver