actif Wafer Level Tester
A new generation that supports multiple-wafer tests with faster scanning and shorter test time, Axis-Tec has developed a SiPh Fully Automated Wafer Level Tester with feature-rich capabilities that is mass production ready to determine defective parts and screen for infant mortalities.
Axis-Tec’s Forefront Automated Wafer Level Tester actif comes with all the built-in features and has high flexibilities that can be integrated with a wide range of optical electrical test instruments or equipment to execute testing applications of O-O (Optical to Optical, E-O (Electrical to Optical) and O-E (Optical to Electrical). The wafer level tester is designed and built with automated passive and active align to enable precise optical peak search and electrical probing positioning.
- High Speed Fiber / Fiber Array Alignment
- <3 seconds for single alignment
- <1dB insertion loss
- Precision Handling System
- Vision alignment in multiple dimensions
- 6 Axis of freedom probers
- High Integration Flexibility
- Integrated to various test equipment
- Expandable to any communication protocol
- Low Cost Capital Investments
- Competitive Price offer Shorter ROIs