ASR-2000 Series Programmable AC/DC Power Source
The ASR-2000 series, an AC+DC power source aiming for system integration or desktop applications, provides both rated power output for AC output and rated power output for DC output. Ten ASR-2000 output modes are available, including 1) AC power output mode (AC-INT Mode), 2) DC power output mode (DC-INT Mode), 3) AC/DC power output mode (AC+DC-INT Mode), 4) External AC signal source mode (AC-EXT Mode), 5) External AC/DC signal source mode (AC+DC-EXT Mode), 6) External AC signal superimposition mode (AC-ADD Mode), 7) External AC/DC signal superimposition mode (AC+DC-ADD Mode), 8) External AC signal synchronization mode (AC-SYNC Mode), 9) External AC/DC signal synchronization mode (AC+DC-SYNC Mode), 10) External DC voltage control of AC output mode (AC-VCA Mode).
The ASR-2000 series provides users with waveform output capabilities to meet the test requirements of different electronic component development, automotive electrical devices and home appliance, including 1) Sequence mode generates waveform fallings, surges, sags, changes and other abnormal power line conditions; 2) Arbitrary waveform function allows users to store/upload user-defined waveforms; and 3) Simulate mode simulates power outage, voltage rise, voltage fall, and frequency variations. When the ASR-2000 series power source outputs, it can also measure Vrms, Vavg, Vpeak, Irms, Iavg, Ipeak, IpkH, P, S, Q, PF, CF, 100th-order Voltage Harmonic and Current Harmonic. In addition, the Remote sense function ensures accurate voltage output. The Customized Phase Angle for Output On/Off function can set the starting angle and ending angle of the voltage output according to the test requirements. V-Limit, Ipeak-Limit, F-Limit, OVP, OCP, OPP function settings can protect the DUT during the measurement process. In addition to OTP, OCP, and OPP protection, the ASR-2000 series also incorporates the Fan fail alarm function and AC fail alarm function.
Rise time of ASR-2000
Fall time of ASR-2000
Rise time from -500V to 500V
Fall time from 500V to -500V
- Output Rating: AC 0 – 350 Vrms, DC 0 - ± 500 V
- Output Frequency up to 999.9 Hz
- DC Output (100% of Rated Power)
- Measurement Items: Vrms, Vavg, Vpeak, Irms, IpkH, Iavg, Ipeak, P, S, Q, PF, CF
- Voltage and Current Harmonic Analysis(THDv, THDi)
- Remote Sensing Capability
- OVP, OCP, OPP, OTP, AC Fail Detection and Fan Fail Alarm.
- Support Arbitrary Waveform Function
- Output Capacity: 500VA/ 1000VA
- Customized Phase Angle for Output On/Off
- Sequence and Simulation Function(up to 10 sets)
- Interface: USB, LAN, RS-232(std.); GPIB(opt.)
- Built-in External Control I/O and External Signal Input
- Built-in Output Relay Control
- Memory Function (up to 10 sets)
- Built-in Web Server