GDS-1000B Series Digital Storage Oscilloscopes
Realizing Professional Functionalities with an Entry-Level Pricing
The GDS-1000B Series features four bandwidth selections - 200MHz, 100 MHz, 70 MHz, 50MHz and equips with analog signal input terminals by four or two channels. The maximum sampling rate for each single channel is 1GSa/s, and the memory depth is 10Mpts per channel independently. The GDS-1000B Series has a waveform update rate of 50,000wfms/s, which helps users to precisely observe the detailed waveform variation. Additionally, 7” WVGA color LCD display and the 256 color gradient display function together allow waveforms to be observed with the senses of transparency and gradation.
With respect to the horizontal time scale adjustment knob and trigger level adjustment knob, GW Instek provides a very thoughtful design -the zero key function, which allows engineers to work more effectively. For mathematical analysis mode, 1Mpts FFT signal display makes the dull frequency domain signal analysis more delicate.
Moreover, the innovative exterior design and compact design also bring much convenience to users.
Other diversified and charming multi-functional operation demonstrates the concept of complete technology integration.
- 200/100/70MHz bandwidth selections, 2ch input
- 100/70/50MHz bandwidth selections, 4ch input
- 1GSa/s maximum sampling rate
- 10M maximum memory depth for each channel
- 7” 800 x 480 WVGA LCD display
- 256 color gradient display function to strengthen waveform performance
- I2C/SPI/UART/CAN/LIN serial bus trigger and decoding functions
- 1Mpts FFT frequency domain signal display
- Zero Key function for horizontal time, vertical voltage and triggering
- Compact and innovative exterior design