GDS-3000A Series Digital Storage Oscilloscopes
The GDS-3000A series is the flagship product of GW Instek's new generation digital storage oscilloscope. Its highest frequency bandwidth has been elevated to 650MHz, and the 350MHz model is also available. The memory depth of each channel is up to 200Mpts.
The sampling rate is 5GSa/s interleaved. The display is 10.2" TFT LCD and the RGB display output is 8 bits each, allowing users to clearly analyze the strength distribution of the measured signal. The models include two-channel and four-channel selections and an optional 16-channel logic analyzer.
GDS-3000A is equipped with a standard dual-channel 25MHz arbitrary waveform generator. Users can select the arbitrary waveform function to store the signal measured by the analog channel or directly output it from the signal generator.
This function allows users to conveniently generate various types of measured signals to simulate diversified signal outputs. The frequency response analysis function (Bode Plot) is also equipped, which can be applied to product circuit and component characteristic verification and analysis, including RLC circuit design, filter design and amplifier design verification and analysis.
- 650MHz /350MHz Bandwidth, 2 Input Channels
- 5GSa/s Real-time Sampling Rate(half channels); 2.5GSa/s Real-time Sampling Rate(all channels)
- Per Channel 200Mpts Memory Depth
- 200,000 wfm/s of Waveform Update Rate
- 10.2 inch 800*480 TFT LCD Display
- 490,000 Segmented Memory and Waveform Search Functions to Optimize the Efficiency of Record Length
- 38 Automatic Measurement Functions Offers Various Measurement Selections
- High resolution acquisition mode
- I2C/UART/CAN/LIN Serial bus trigger and decoding functions
- Dual Channel Spectrum analyzer (DC~2.5GHz) with spectrogram
- Dual Channel 25MHz Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- Optional 13 sets power analysis measurement
- Optional 16 digital channel with Logic analyzer(MSO)