GPP-1326 Single Channel Programmable DC Power Supply
With the maximum output power of 192W, the GPP-1326 (0~32V/0~6A), the single channel programmable DC power supply. It not only provides high program resolution (1mV/0.1mA) and read back resolution (0.1mV/0.1mA), but also features optimal low-ripple noise characteristics ≦350uVrms/≦2mArms and output transient recovery capability≦50S.
More detail, please follow the GPP-Series Brochure.
- 4.3”TFT LCD Display
- Supports Setting Value, Measurement Value and Output Waveform Display
- Load Function (CC, CV, CR Mode)
- Setting Resolution: 1mV / 0.1mA; Read Back Resolution: 0.1mV / 0.1mA
- Low Ripple Noise: ≦350uVrms/ ≦2mArms
- Transient Response Time: ≦50uS
- Utilizing Hardware to Realize Over Voltage Protection / Over Current Protection / Over Temperature Protection
- Delay Function / Output Monitoring Function / Output Recorder Function
- Intelligent Temperature Control Fan Effectively Reduces Noise
- Sequential Output Function and Built-in 8 Template Waveforms
- The Output Recorder Function Records The Output Voltage & Current Parameters with A Minimum Recording Interval of 1 Second.
- Provides 10 Sets of Memory for Each Sequence/Delay/Recorder/Panel Setting Condition
- Standard: RS-232, USB, Ext I/O ; Optional: LAN, GPIB+LAN
- Compatible with Commands of GPD-x303S Series