GPP-3060/6030/3650 Triple-Channel Programmable DC Power Supply
GPP-3060/6030/3650 triple-channel programmable DC power supplies are extension models of the GPP-X323 series. The maximum output power of these three models is 385W.
GPP-3060 supports CH1/CH2: 0 ~ 30V / 0 ~ 6A output; GPP-6030 supports CH1/CH2: 0 ~ 60V / 0 ~ 3A output; GPP-3650 supports CH1/CH2: 0 ~ 36V / 0 ~5A output; CH3 of three models supports 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5.0V/5A.
GPP-3060/6030/3650 inherit the high program resolution (1mV/0.1mA) and read back resolution (0.1mV/0.1mA) of the GPP series with low-ripple noise characteristics ≦1mVrms/≦2mArms and ≦100µs output transient recovery ability. An independent output on-off switch is provided for each channel.
The unique load function of the GPP series can arbitrarily set CH1/CH2 as power supply or load function. For example, one channel is set as power output, and the other channel is set as load function to consume the power of the DUT to satisfy simple battery charging and discharging or load characteristic test by a single power supply.
- Scientific research and experimental testing
- Battery charging and discharging test
- Electronic parts test
- 3C electronic product test
- 4.3”TFT LCD Display
- Setting resolution: 1mV / 0.1mA; read back resolution: 0.1mV / 0.1mA
- Low ripple noise: ≦1mVrms/ ≦2mArms
- Transient response time: ≦100µS
- Load function (CC, CV, CR mode)
- Tracking series and parallel function without additional external wiring
- Utilizing hardware to realize over voltage protection / over current protection / over temperature protection
- Delay function / output monitoring function / output recorder function
- Supports setting value, measurement value and output waveform display
- Sequential output function and built-in 8 template waveforms
- The output recorder function records the output voltage & current parameters with a minimum recording interval of 1 second
- Provides 10 sets of memory for each sequence/delay/recorder/panel setting condition
- Supports a USB (Type A) output terminal
- Intelligent temperature control fan effectively reduces noise
- Standard: RS-232, USB, LAN, Ext I/O ; Optional(manufacturer installed only): GPIB