Isopropyl Alcohol "TOKUSOH IPA"
TOKUSOH IPA is a high-quality isopropyl alcohol produced through Tokuyama's proprietary direct hydration technique. Owing to its ability to be blended with both water and oil, TOKUSOH IPA is widely used in paint and ink solvents and as a compound material for medical and agricultural chemicals.
For cleaning of electronic materials, Tokuyama offers IPA SE, a purer grade of isopropyl alcohol.
- Generic names: Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA), 2-propanol
- Chemical formula: CH3CH(OH)CH3
- Packing /shipping method: Tank lorry, 160-kilogram drums and 14-kilogram cubic cans
- General applications
- Paint and ink solvents
- Material for organic synthetic compounds
- Cleaning of electronic materials
- Colorless liquid
- Similar odor to alcohol
- Highly flammable
- Water-soluble, and has properties similar to both water and organic substances