MetPrep 1X™ Precision Grinder/Polisher
The MetPrep 1x™ precision grinding/polishing machine is excellent for manual preparation for standard applications, or when polishing delicate samples using handheld tools with lapping films that require extremely low RPM and consistent low-end torque. The 7" color LCD touchscreen with keypad entry is used to control all functions with an intuitive interface optimized for efficiency. Five (5) user-defined preset buttons allow quick and easy RPM selections from 5-350 RPM in either clockwise or counterclockwise rotation. The timer function allows either count-up or countdown operation.
Durable: Engineered and constructed using precision- machined hard-anodized aluminum and stainless steel components to provide maximum longevity.
Easy to use: Straightforward controls and user-friendly functions for quick, repeatable operation.
Either precision, standard or magnetic 8"/203 mm or 10"/254 mm platens may be used with any plain/adhesive backed or magnetic system disc.
- Variable platen speed 5-350 RPM (5 RPM increments) with five (5) adjustable preset buttons
- 7" color LCD touchscreen with keypad entry to control all functions
- Powerful, quiet 0.7 HP (535 W) Brushless DC motor provides constant high-torque output throughout the speed range Intuitive interface optimized for efficiency and function
- Clockwise/counterclockwise platen rotation
- Timer for count-up or countdown operation
- Quick-change platen design, anodized to resist wear and corrosion
- Sturdy RIM, aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Retractable coolant nozzle that allows quick and easy sample/bowl cleaning
- Molded one-piece corrosion and impact resistant enclosure
- Low profile, tabletop design
- Electronic coolant control with adjustable flow control valve
- Dimensions: 15" W x 26" D x 9" H (381 x 660 x 230 mm)
- Overflow diversion to protect internal components
- Weight: 66 lb. (30 kg)
- Two (2) year warranty
- Designed & manufactured by Allied in the USA
- CE Compliant for EU