PCIe-69852 2-CH 14-Bit 200 MS/s High-Speed PCI Express Digitizer
The JYTEK PCIe-69852 is a 2-CH 14-bit 200 MS/s digitizer for high frequency and wide dynamic range signals with an input frequency up to 90 MHz. The 90 MHz bandwidth analog input with 50Ω impedance is designed to receive ±0.2 V, ±2 V, or ±10 V high speed signals. With a PCI Express bus interface and ample onboard acquisition memory up to 1 GB, the PCIe-69852 easily manages simultaneous 2-CH data streaming. With high speed and high linearity 14-bit A/D converters and high stable onboard reference, the PCIe-69852 provides both high accuracy and high dynamic performance, making it ideal for applications requiring high-speed data acquisition, such as optical fiber and LIDAR testing, and video signal analysis.
- Sampling rates up to 200 MS/s, delivering 83 dB SFDR, 62 dB SNR and -81 dB THD
- 14-bit high resolution ADC
- Software-selectable 50Ω or 1MΩ input impedance, input range ±0.2V, ±2V, or ±10
The PCIe-69852 is equipped with onboard Signal Averaging Technology, allowing detection of small repetitive signals in noisy environments, with no CPU loading, suitable for applications requiring extraction of small signals from background noise such as optical fiber testing.
- Based on PCI Express Gen2 technology, the PCIe-69852 streams data on both channels at maximum data rate (200 MS/s), enabling continuous delivery to the host PC at rates up to 800 MB/s
- Using an 8 x 500 GB driver RAID system (4TB) extends capture sessions beyond one hour
PCIe-69852 provides a dedicated connector for system synchronization interface (SSI), enabling multiple module synchronization, to extend the quantity of analog inputs within one system.
- PCI Express specification Rev. 2.0 compliant
- 2 simultaneously analog inputs, up to 200 MS/s sampling rate, and High resolution 14-bit ADC
- Up to 90 MHz bandwidth for analog input
- 1 GB onboard storage memory
- Programmable input voltage range of ±0.2 V, ±2 V, or ±10 V
- One external digital trigger input and one external trigger output
- Full auto-calibration
- Support signal averaging feature