PEL-500 Series DC Electronic Load
The PEL-500 series single-channel electronic load has a total of 5 models and provides 0~80V/ 0~500V voltage operating ranges and 250~700W power operating range. The series can be applied to R&D, quality control, ATE system and production test, including voltage source/current source test; switching power supply transient response; constant voltage mode for current limiting test; battery simulation; and battery discharge test.
- 5-digit digital voltage, current and power meter
- Simultaneous display of voltage, current, and watts
- Short-circuit time can be set during short-circuit test
- Automatic test function of overcurrent protection/overpower protection
- The battery discharge test function can set the discharge stop voltage (Vbatt), discharge capacity (AH, WH) and stop discharge time.
- Surge test can simulate boot overshoot current and transient current from hot plugging.
- Constant current, constant resistance, constant voltage, constant power and Dynamic mode
- Overvoltage, overcurrent, over power, over temperature protection and reverse polarity detection
- Voltage polarity display can be set to positive value ("+") or negative value ("-")
- Communications interface: RS232, USB