Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Microsectioning System
Allied's NEW high-volume Printed Circuit Board (PCB) microsectioning and analysis solution makes it easy to prepare and document high-volume microsections for compliance with IPC standards.
From pin insertion and mounting to grinding/polishing to an automated measurement and archiving system, Allied provides a complete solution.
- High-volume preparation of up to fifty-four (54) multi-layer coupons
- For coupons with a 2 mm or 0.094" Ø hole (uses 50 mm L pin)
- Complies with IPC TM-650, No. 2.1.1, Rev. F, Method B
- Universal design adapts to non-Allied Machines with Drive Adapter
- Includes Pin Insertion Press for PCB/Coupon Preparation System
- Includes PCB Sample Holder with Adjustable Carbide Stops, 6-position
- Includes Carbide Stop Height Gauge Assembly for setting carbide stop height of PCB Sample Holder
- Use with MetPrep 4™ PCB Grinder/Polisher with PH-4c™ Power Head