PXI-69116 64-CH 16-Bit 250kS/s Multi-Function DAQ Card
JYTEK's PXI-69116 series are high-density and high-resolution multi-function DAQ cards for PXI/CompactPCI form factors. These devices can sample up to 64 analog input channels with different gain settings and scan sequences, making them ideal for dealing with high-density analog signals with various input ranges and sampling rates. The PXI-69116 series flexible configuration on analog inputs, which can provide 4 programmable analog input ranges for both bipolar and unipolar input. The A/D on the PXI-69116 series features a sampling rate up to 250kS/s at a resolution of 16 bits. This series also provide a differential mode for 32 analog input channels to achieve maximum noise elimination.
The PXI-69116 series also have 1-CH general-purpose timer/counter, 8-CH digital inputs & outputs. The PXI-69116 series deliver cost-effective and reliable data acquisition capabilities and are ideal for a broad variety of applications.
- PICMG 2.0 Rev 2.1
- 16-bit A/D and sampling rate up to 250kS/s
- 64-CH single-ended or 32-CH differential input
- On-board 1k-sample A/D FIFO
- Programmable gains of x1, x2, x4, x8
- 512-configuration channel-gain queue
- Bus-mastering DMA for analog inputs
- 8-CH TTL digital inputs and 8-CH TTL digital outputs