PXIe-62590 9-Slot 3U PXI Express Chassis with AC
The JYTEK PXIe-62590 is a 9-slot PXI Express chassis equipped with advanced features and functions. Compliant with PXI Express and cPCI Express specifications, the PXIe-62590 offers one system slot, one system timing slot, and seven hybrid peripheral slots for versatile test and measurement applications requiring enhanced bandwidth. The hybrid-slot design accepts installation of CompactPCI, PXI, CompactPCI Express, and PXI Express modules into any peripheral slots in PXIe-62590, maximizing flexibility. The PXIe-62590 is built on a four-link PXI express chassis with 8 GB/s system bandwidth, and 1 GB/s slot bandwidth for all peripheral slots.
The PXIe-62590 is implemented with a smart system monitoring controller, reporting full chassis status, including fan speed, system voltages, and internal temperature. Equipped with an industrial grade AC power supply, the PXIe-62590 still provides 400 W under 55XC, and delivers superior cooling capacity, from two 120 mm cooling fans on the rear of the chassis. Two BNC connectors for 10 MHz clock input/output on the rear panel increase chassis flexibility, enabling synchronization with supplementary devices. All in all, PXIe-62590 is the best PXI Express platform choice for testing and measurement requirements.
The JYTEK PXIe-62590 features an all-hybrid peripheral slot design, with PXI Express, cPCI Express, PXI, and CompactPCI modules compatible with every slot which give user the most flexibility to configure the PXI express system. And all the bandwidth of peripheral slots is up to 2GB/s, give modules the highest data through put.
- Four-link PXI Express chassis
- Up to 8 GB/s system bandwidth
- Up to 2 GB/s peripheral bandwidth for all slots
The JYTEK PXIe-62590 features an innovative heat dissipation solution. Two 185.9CFM cooling fans in the rear section of the chassis draw cool air through lower apertures, which is then exhausted through the back. This design generates uniform airflow for each PXI slot, delivering exceptional cooling. When installed in a rack, the cooling design minimizes intake of hot air from the rear side, separating airflow for modules and power supplies, while isolating noise source (fan) from modules and maintaining a steady internal temperature.
The smart chassis management is also equipped with the PXIe-62590. Fan speed is controlled automatically according to internal temperature or manually by users' command. Chassis temperature, fan speed and system voltages are continually self-monitored to ensure system stability.
In further support of the portability requirements of PXI/PXIe measurement systems, the PXIe-62590 also provides an optional portable LCD monitor/keyboard accessory kit, allowing rack-cabinet PXI systems to be easily converted to fully portable PXI systems.
Accessory kit includes:
- 15 in. touch screen LCD monitor with 1024 x 768 resolution
- English keyboard and touchpad
- JYTEK factory or user installation
- VGA video connection
- No requirement for external power
- PXI™-5 PXI Express hardware specification Rev.1.0 compliant
- 9-slot PXI Express chassis with one system slot, one system timing slot, and seven hybrid peripheral slots
- Four-link PXI Express chassis
- Up to 8 GB/s system bandwidth & up to 2 GB/s peripheral bandwidth for all slots
- 0°C to 55°C extended operating temperature range, maximum total usable power is 400 W under 55°C
- Intelligent chassis management: Automatic fan speed control, Chassis status monitoring and reporting & Remote chassis power on/off control
- BNC connectors for 10 MHz clock input/output
- Power, temperature, and fan monitoring LEDs