PXIe-63987 3U Intel® Core™ i7-7820EQ Quad-Core Processor-based PXI Express Gen3 Controller
The PXIe-63987 PXI Express embedded controller, based on the 7th gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor, is specifically designed for hybrid PXI Express-based testing systems, delivering maximum computing power for a wide variety of testing and measurement applications.
Combining state-of-the-art 3.0GHz quad-core Intel® Core™ i7-7820EQ processors (3.7GHz maximum in single-core, Turbo Boost mode), and up to 32 GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 memory, the PXIe-63987 utilizes four separate computing engines on a single processor, enabling execution of numerous independent tasks simultaneously in a multi-tasking environment. With a configurable PCIe switch, the PXIe-3987 can support four links x4 or two links x16 and x8 PXI Express link capability, with maximum system throughput up to 16 GB/s by PCI Express 3.0 bus.
The PXIe-63987 provides ample interface flexibility, including two DisplayPort connectors, allowing connection to two monitors, dual USB 3.0 connections for high speed peripheral devices, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, with one for LAN connection and the other for controlling LXI instruments, four USB 2.0 ports for peripheral devices and USB instrument control, and a Micro-D GPIB connector for GPIB instrument connection, for hybrid PXI-based testing systems control.
- Intel® Core™ i7-7820EQ 3.0 GHz 14nm processor, 3.7 GHz maximum in single-core, Turbo Boost mode
- Up to 32 GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2133/2400 MHz (supports non-ECC memory)
- Maximum system throughput up to 16 GB/s by PCI Express 3.0 Bus
- Supports four links x4 or two links x16 + x8 PXI Express link capability to PXI express chassis
- 240GB (or greater) SSD
- Dual GbE, Four USB 2.0, Dual USB 3.0, GPIB (IEEE488) controller
- Dual DisplayPort connectors, one RS-232/422/485 D-SUB9 connector
- Trigger I/O for advanced PXI trigger functions