TechPress 3X™ Mounting Press
The Newly Updated TechPress x3™ electro-hydraulic automatic mounting press is used to encapsulate samples for metallographic preparation.
The microprocessor-based system features 2 modes of operation; "manual input" and "one-touch programs", which includes a pre-loaded database with 80 adjustable programs, including parameters for mold size, single mount, or duplexing, mounting resin, curing time and temperature, pressure, and cooling time.
Temperature can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius and pressure can be displayed in either psi or BAR throughout the mounting procedure. The operator can choose to display instructions and menus on the 7" color LCD touchscreen in 10 common languages (English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Russian, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese).
Two mounts can be produced at one time in 5 minutes using the duplexing spacer.
Mold assemblies that range from 25 mm to 2" can be changed and include a duplexing spacer, allowing up to two mounts per cycle to be produced at one time.
- Two modes of operation; “manual input” or one-touch “programs” from a database of 80 preloaded, adjustable parameters for mold size, single mount or duplexing, mounting resin, curing time and temperature, cooling time and pressure
- Mold assemblies that can be changed from 25 mm through 2", and include a duplexing spacer, allowing up to two mounts per cycle
- Prepare up to two mounts in 5 minutes
- 7" color LCD touchscreen with keypad entry to control all functions
- Selectable languages: English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Russian, Korean, Chinese and Japanese Intuitive interface optimized for productivity and function
- Safety sensor to require full closure of bayonet cap before cycle start
- Selectable units: psi/BAR and °C /°F
- One-touch or momentary-touch ram extension and retraction
- Bayonet holding tray that protects the die from damage between cycles
- Non-conductive bayonet handles remain cool during operation
- Password protectable parameters
- Compact, narrow footprint
- Enclosure resistant to impact, corrosion, and heat
- Seamless integration with optional #5-1550 Recirculating Coolant System for stand-alone or "green" operation
- Curing Temperature: 0-200 °C (32-392 °F)
- Molding pressure: up to 4500 psi (310 Bar)
- Curing time: 0-100 minutes
- Heating power: 1500 W
- Dimensions: 11.5" W x 22" D x 19" H (292 x 559 x 483 mm)
- Cooling time: 0-100 minutes
- CE compliant for EU
- Weight: 85 lb. (38.5 kg)
- Two (2) year warranty
- Designed & manufactured by Allied in the USA