TrimSaw 2X™ Manual Table Saw
The TrimSaw 2x™ is a manual-feed, variable speed table saw that is ideal for cutting printed circuit boards, composite/ceramic substrates, electronic devices and other nonmetals.
Cutting fluid is drawn from the reservoir by the rotating blade, applied to the sample during sectioning, then channeled back to the reservoir through holes in the platform.
When using a 6-inch diameter blade, the rim extends 1.6” (41 mm) above the cutting platform, allowing up to 1.5” (38 mm) thick samples to be sectioned. The adjustable rip-fence is made of stainless steel and allows measured, guided sectioning through the blade. Optional miter-guide and multipurpose fixtures slide in the table slot for more precise cutting requirements or when handheld sectioning cannot be tolerated.
- 3.5" color LCD touchscreen to control all functions
- 4-6" (100-150 mm) diameter blade range, 0.5" (12.7 mm) arbor hole
- Precision machined aluminum and SS construction for maximum durability
- 0.25 HP (190 W) motor, variable speed: 500-3,000 RPM (100 RPM increments) with four (4) adjustable presets
- Large cutting platform: 6.75" W x 12.5" D (171 x 318 mm) accomodates oversized samples
- Adjustable table rip fence for guided sectioning
- Coolant reservoir, 1 gallon (3.8 L) capacity
- Slotted table to accept fixtures for linear cutting
- Weight: 35 lb. (15.9 kg)
- Dimensions: 18" W x 20" D x 11" H (457 x 508 x 279 mm)
- Designed & manufactured by Allied in the USA
- Two (2) year warranty