TwinPrep 5X™ Grinder/Polisher
The TwinPrep 5x™ grinding/polishing machine is designed for manual sample preparation. The powerful, quiet motor drives both platens simultaneously and provides constant high-torque output throughout the speed range, in either 10-500 or 20-1,000 RPM configurations. The 7" color LCD touchscreen with keypad entry is used to control all functions, with an intuitive interface optimized for efficiency. Five (5) user-defined presets allow quick and easy RPM selections, in either clockwise or counterclockwise rotation.
Durable: Engineered and constructed using precision machined, hard-anodized aluminum, and stainless steel components to provide maximum longevity.
Easy to use: Straightforward controls and user-friendly functions for quick, repeatable operation.
Either standard or magnetic 8"/203 mm or 10"/254 mm platens may be used with any plain/adhesive backed or magnetic system disc.
- Variable platen speed: either 10-500 RPM or 20-1,000 RPM (10 RPM increments) with five (5) adjustable presets
- 7" color LCD touchscreen with keypad entry to control all functions
- Powerful, quiet 0.6 HP (470 W) Brushless DC motor that provides constant high-torque output throughout the speed range Intuitive interface optimized for productivity and function
- Single motor drives both platens simultaneously
- Clockwise/counterclockwise platen rotation
- Sturdy RIM, aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Molded one-piece corrosion and impact resistant enclosure
- Overflow diversion to protect internal components
- Quick-change platen design, anodized to resist wear and corrosion
- Electronic coolant control with adjustable flow control valves
- Retractable coolant nozzles that allow quick and easy sample/bowl cleaning
- Low profile, tabletop design
- Dimensions: 31" W x 26" D x 9.5" H (780 x 660 x 240 mm)
- Weight: 136 lb. (62 kg)
- Two (2) year warranty
- Designed & manufactured by Allied in the USA
- CE Compliant for EU