VERSA Double Sided Probe System
The worlds first true system level Flip Chip & Double Sided probe system with above and below ambient temperature capabilities.
The patented Micromanipulator VERSA system combines a compatible probe station that has been specifically designed to consider wafer level probe capability to the test board level and assist with post tape-out product testing, wafer level testing, and now double sided probing needs.
The VERSA enables you to probe decapsulated IC’s mounted onto test boards at above and below ambient temperatures without limiting your boards ability to exercise your chip and without limiting the probing capability employed at the wafer level. Using the VERSA, you can trace and analyze issues that manifest only in the actual end application environment faster, easier, and with less headache than previously possible.
With the VERSA, you can probe:
- Application boards measuring up to 26″ square in ambient mode, and up to 18″ in temperature mode.
- Wafers up to 450mm.
- Wafer pieces and oddly shaped/sized test samples.
- Temperature range supported: frost free -40C to 125C.
- Flip Chip/Dual Sided Probing and imaging
Each VERSA comes complete with:
- Flip Chip/Dual Sided Probing camera systems with integrated high resolution positioning
- Flip Chip/Dual Sided Probing device holders
- Integrated vibration isolation base platform.
- Upgradeable temperature option. Choose frost free -40C to 125C, or ambient to 400°C
- Microscope system of your choice.
- Large translation manual microscope motion with precise fine motion.
- Two independent, moveable platen.
- Manipulators of your choice (up to 10).
- Probe holders and tips of your choice. Choose from passive, active, RF, high voltage, and more.
- Integration with popular high-resolution emission microscope to pinpoints failure locations, top down and DSP, with temperature too!